Connotea: a free online reference management tool for scientists/clinicians Monday, 16 July 2007 9:30 amPosted by Dongmei in bibliographic management, reference management, science, Web 2.0.
This tool (http://www.connotea.org/) aims for clinicians and scientists, but really, anybody can use it.
What you can do:
* Quickly save and organize links to your references
* Easily share references with your colleagues
* References can be accessed from any computer
* Save references with just one click
* Easy to use. Nothing to download and nothing to learn. You can start creating your library today
* Discover new leads
* No cutting and pasting. Save references as you work without having to switch programs
* References can be exported to, or imported from, desktop reference managers
* References can be public, private, or shared with a selected group of colleagues
* No storage limit
* Save links to anything you find on the web
Check it out and see if you like it.